|Posted by mmadou on August 4, 2013 at 9:25 AM||comments (0)|
I really wanted to make a "fin de saison" but I hate cucumber so I do not have that here.
Next one Basil Gin Fizz... like
- 3-4 basil leaves
- 2cl (2/3oz) lemon
- 1tl honey
- 4,5cl (1 1/2oz) Hendrick's gin
- 3oz club soda
Dissolve the honey in the lemon. Add the basil and muddle. Pour in a long drink glass and add ice cubes. Fill up with club soda.
|Posted by mmadou on August 1, 2013 at 3:50 PM||comments (0)|
Well, we can make a cosmo, or we can try to do something interesting with them....
So here we go:
- 6cl (2 oz) fresh cranberries (or 4 full tbsp)
- 4,5cl (1+1/2 oz) Zubrowka Bison Grass vodka
- 2cl (1oz+1tsp) creme de muire
- 1,5cl (1/2oz) cane sugar
- 3cl (1 oz) fresh lemon juice
First, dissolve the cane sugar in the lemon juice. Put all in a blender with 4 ice cubes. Blend for 10sec. Double strain in a glass martini glass.